Beehive Bow Ties are hand-sewn in America from silk exclusively woven in England; offering distinctive patterns and vibrant colors for a dashing, distinguished look for gentlemen and boys. Beehive Bow Ties are self-tie, with an adjustable neck, providing a comfortable fit and unique look. The fine quality of the fabric and the fact that the bows are hand-cut on the bias creates a more fluid tying experience.
A portion of the proceeds from each bow tie is contributed to save the bees. Because one in four species of bees in the United States are in danger of extinction and we depend on bees to pollinate the plants that provide one in every three bites of our food.
Afraid to show up wearing the same bow tie as someone else?
- Don a unique bow tie that is not mass-produced
- Procure a bow tie that will last for generations
- Save the bees with a bow tie that contributes to the greater good
- Add to your collection with a bow tie that is of the very finest quality
- At every key event in your life, sport a distinguished, cultivated look in a bow tie from Beehive Bow Ties